Patriot Services Initiative (PSI)
Promoting a Collaborative Approach
Coordinating Our Efforts
PSI’s purpose it to collaborate with various local and national resources and veteran service providers to create joint-effort solutions addressing the whole person, including their physical, mental, and emotional health.
PSG continuously seeks new multi-family ventures and acquisitions and potential partnerships with veteran-friendly organizations nationwide. In doing so, we stand the best chance of providing every Veteran and their family the quality of life that they deserve.
Charitable Waiver Program
PSG assists veterans and their families find safe and affordable housing, and as a resident, we understand the path to independence isn’t always seamless. As such, the Charitable Waiver Program is designed to provide residents with rental support when life happens. Homelessness is never acceptable and this program helps alleviate this from becoming a reality.
Career and Educational Services
We help connect veterans to career and educational supportive services. This includes navigating and applying for G.I. Bill and Vocational Rehabilitation VA programs, financial aid, and determining the best academic program that matches with a veteran’s interests and career goals.
Food and Clothing Assistance
Finding access to everyday necessities like food and clothing can be a struggle for our formerly “at-risk” veterans. We work closely with local and national organizations who specialize in food and clothing drives, outreach initiatives, pantries, and many other integral efforts.
Veterans Crisis Line
(Press 1) or Text: 838255
Help for Homeless Veterans
Other Supportive Services We Facilitate
- Individual and group counseling services
- Resume & Career workshops and Job Assistance/Placement
- Education Services (GI Bill/Applying for School)
- VA Benefit/Disability Applications
- Financial & Legal Wellness Counseling
- Housing & Utilities, Food & Clothing Services
- Health & Wellness Support
- Transportation support (Shuttle services, bicycle restoration)
- After school programs and Neighbored safety/clean-up initiatives
- Community events (Cookouts, Farmers Markets)